Handle With Care

 At some point in your life, you may have seen a package with these three words: handle with care. The contents inside are fragile and need to be handled gently. The items are not to be thrown around carelessly or be to run with as they could shatter if dropped. The package must be handled with care. Just like the packages we have received, our lives should be handled with care. Others' lives should be handled with care also. Our lives are valuable, precious and very important😊. We need to be careful how we treat ourselves. We should be kind to ourselves always πŸ’–. We should also be careful how we treat others. Our actions and words can hurt, so we have to choose them wisely. We all have been the recipient or giver of words and actions that hurt at one time or another. Therefore, we have to be intentional with our words and handle them with care. We should also handle our faith with care. Our faith in God should never be taken lightly. We should ask God daily to help us in our faith because doubt will try to creep in. We have to remember to handle our faith with care and believe God will work out our situations the way He wants them to. Remember, God sees ahead of us and knows what's best πŸ’–. Our gifts and talents should be handled with care. In a previous blog post, I shared that I was a minister in training at my church. Well, as of July 5, 2026, I became a minister and preached my initial sermon!! God gets all the praiseπŸ˜ŠπŸ’–!!!! It was a beautiful service as God allowed me to bring forth the message, "Don't Miss It!" from I Kings 19:7-13. I shared three things not to miss: daily self-reflection, God showing up in the big and small things in life, and the assignment God has for us. Each day, we can all give praise to God, pray, please God, and take care of ourselves. I have to handle my calling with care because God gave it to me and I want to please Him always. I realize that there are people connected to me and that my yes to God is bigger than me. I have to handle the Word God gives to me to share with care. I don't want to say anything He hasn't said because I'm accountable and there are people's lives connected to it. As a matter of fact, all of us who are Christians have to handle what God wants us to do with care and should represent Him well everywhere we go. No, we're not perfect, but we should try to do our best daily to do what's right. I Corinthians 16:13 says, "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong." Let's remember to make decisions that are healthy and holy (pleasing to God). Let's remember the package of life that God has given each one of us 😊. Handle with care πŸ’–!! May God bless each of you!!

Comments

  1. Blessing day by day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your initial sermon. God has and will continue to use you to help others, and for his glory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! To God be the Glory!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surrounded By Love

Your Circle Matters

A Safe Place